Terms & Conditions for Website Use and Online Purchases
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
Online Shop Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR LAST GUARANTEED DATE FOR ORDERS ARRIVING BEFORE CHRISTMAS IS FRIDAY 15TH DECEMBER.
After this date, orders cannot be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas.
- You must be at least 16 years of age in order to complete a transaction in our online shop.
- Reminder, you must be at least 18 years of age in order to use any of our UV tanning equipment in store but services such as spray tans can be used by customers under 18.
- Instant payment via paypal or debit/credit card is required for your order to be processed.
- We are unable to accept pay later options
Delivery & Returns:
- Typically orders take between 3 – 5 working days to reach you. However please allow up to 10 days from the date the order was first placed for the order to be processed and dispatched.
- You have the right to cancel before goods are dispatched and a full refund will be given.
- When your order is marked as complete, this will indicate that it has been dispatched.
- All orders are sent via Second Class Royal Mail tracked delivery and this can take 3-5 working days to arrive.
- No alternative delivery methods can be agreed.
- You have a cooling off period of 14 working days from the date the order is received. You have the right to cancel your order at any time up to 14 days after the delivery date providing it is new, unused, unopened and in a re-saleable condition.
- A full refund will be given within 30 days from the date we receive the returned good(s) You should return products with a cover note/original order information which includes your full name, email address and an order reference number. We recommend using Royal Mail Recorded Delivery to post the good(s) back to us as we cannot be held responsible if your return gets lost in the post. Please note that you will be liable for the return delivery costs.
Goods lost in transit:
- Either a replacement product will be sent, if the tracking indicates it has not been delivered, or a full refund will be offered including delivery charges.
- We are unable to replace or refund orders if tracking indicates the order has been delivered.
Online Package Sales:
- You have the right to cancel any package bought online within 14 days from the date of purchase. To do so you must email this request to firstname.lastname@example.org within the 14 day period.
- If you have started using your package within the 14 day period then we will still issue a refund but the refund amount will be proportionately adjusted to reflect the amount of minutes used. Refunds will be made no later than 14 days after the date you notify us of your wish to cancel and will be made using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction.
- Outwith the 14 days cooling off period all packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. All packages must be used within the allocated time period. We may, in certain circumstances, grant a package extension based on medical grounds providing you tell us before the minutes expire. In this instance you must provide proof of the medical condition via email to email@example.com prior to the minutes expiring. Unfortunately without this information we cannot make any adjustments to packages and we also cannot extend packages that have already expired.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to manage their package and associated expiry date. Staff are not obliged to inform customers of their package usage information but can provide this upon request.
- Please note that the conditions above apply to packages purchased online only. Packages purchased instore do not have a 14 day cooling off period. These are generally non-refundable and non-transferable. However, as with online packages, we may alter packages based on personal medical grounds where medical information is provided and only when the package has not yet expired. Again this should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gift Voucher use:
- You must present the actual gift voucher in store in order to redeem the value
- Gift vouchers are treated as a monetary replacement and as such we require the original voucher to be handed over
- Photos or copies of the voucher will not be accepted
- Tanz cannot accept any responsibility for lost or damaged gift vouchers after they have been sent
Buy With Confidence Guarantee
- At Tanz we recognise that we are all living in unprecedented and uncertain times. Therefore we would like to reassure all of our customers that, in the event of another lockdown, all packages will again be paused at the time of lockdown and reinstated when we re-open.