Terms & Conditions for Website Use and Online Purchases
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
Online Shop Terms and Conditions
- You must be at least 16 years of age in order to complete a transaction in our online shop.
Delivery & Returns:
- Typically orders take between 3 – 5 working days to reach you. However please allow up to 10 days from the date the order was first placed for the order to be processed and dispatched.
- You have the right to cancel before goods are dispatched and a full refund will be given.
- When your order is marked as complete, this will indicate that it has been dispatched.
- All orders are sent via Second Class Royal Mail tracked delivery and this can take 3-5 working days to arrive.
- No alternative delivery methods can be agreed.
- You have a cooling off period of 7 working days from the date the order is received. You have the right to cancel your order at any time up to 7 days after the delivery date providing it is new, unused, unopened and in a re-saleable condition.
- A full refund will be given within 30 days from the date we receive the returned good(s) You should return products with a cover note/original order information which includes your full name, email address and an order reference number. We recommend using Royal Mail Recorded Delivery to post the good(s) back to us as we cannot be held responsible if your return gets lost in the post. Please note that you will be liable for the return delivery costs.
Goods lost in transit:
- Either a replacement product will be sent, if the tracking indicates it has not been delivered, or a full refund will be offered including delivery charges.