NEW to Selected Tanz Salons –
ReVive LED Light Therapy
ReVive uses the natural healing power of light to give you radiant skin, helping to fight signs of ageing, reduce acne and also reduce skin pigmentation.
With our ReVive LED mask in Tanz Ayr, Bathgate, Bellshill, Carluke, Corstorphine, East Kilbride, Granton, Livingston, Meadowbank, Motherwell, Musselburgh, Newington, Slateford and Wishaw, light is shone onto the skin and transfers in to a form of energy that the body then uses for the repair and rejuvenation process.
- ReVive uses 3 colours of LED light to treat a wide range of skin imperfections and signs of ageing
RED LIGHT = ANTI AGEING
BLUE LIGHT = ANTI ACNE
GREEN LIGHT = ANTI PIGMENTATION
- Unlike some treatments on the market such as lasers, peels and other abrasive treatments, LED light does not damage the skin or upset sensitive skin, making it suitable for all skin types
- The LED light prompts skin to produce increased collagen and stimulate the body’s natural healing and rejuvenation process
- It is pain free, non-invasive & completely safe
- Light therapy is medically recognised and clinically proven
- It has 40yrs of scientific research and support
- Big names such as Kourtney Kardashian and Jessica Alba have already raved about the benefits
How to Use ReVive
- Each session lasts 20 minutes
- ReVive does not do miracles. We recommend that you use ReVive 3-4 times per week as it takes a minimum of 10 sessions for results to appear
- Like a diet programme, results are not instant and you need to use a full course to see overall fantastic results!
- Repeated use will increase and maintain the desired effects with an increase of collagen production resulting in more youthful looking skin and overall improvement in complexion
- You MUST remove make up before using ReVive as make up creates a barrier between your skin and the LED light, thus reducing the effectiveness of your session
- 100% Non-Invasive
- Increases the production of collagen & elastin fibres
- Helps speed up the recovery from acne & prevent future outbreaks
- Firms aged and tired skin
- Smoothes and reduces lines & wrinkles
- Soothes the skin and increases circulation
- More even skin colouration & complexion
- Increases moisture retention
- Suitable for sensitive skin
What Colour of Light is Right for You?
RED LIGHT FOR ANTI-AGEING
Using red light improves skin firmness and radiance, reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles and reduces inflammation.
How does Red Light Work?
Red light has a longer wave length which means it gets deeper into the skin tissue in order to create collagen and elastin that improves the signs of ageing. Also, the red light makes the skin cells work harder to promote faster skin turnover which results in a new layer of healthy youthful cells to replace the aged ones.
Who should Use Red Light Therapy?
- Suffer from the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Have uneven skin texture
- Have lost skin firmness and radiance
- Suffer from rosacea
- Prevent the ageing process
What can you Expect?
- Improvement in the appearance of facial lines & wrinkles
- Improved radiance of skin
- Improved in facial firmness
- Improvement in the appearance of skin texture & clarity
BLUE FOR ANTI-ACNE
Blue light targets and kills acne bacteria, soothes skin and controls oil production. Blue light also benefits those with other skin conditions
From acne and blemishes to skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis the Blue LED Light Treatment is an anti-bacterial skin saviour that puts troublesome skin behind you. It targets and kills acne bacteria, soothes skin and controls oil production.
So how does Blue LED Light work?
Blue LED Light kills acne-causing bacteria which cause inflammation. These bacteria are sensitive to blue light. Using the blue light causes the oil glands to shrink in size. The result is less oil in the skin and less bacteria leading to the reduction of acne.
Who should use Blue LED Light Therapy?
- Acne sufferers
- If you suffer from inflammatory acne
- If you want to prevent acne from returning
- If you suffer from oil, irritated and blemished skin
- If you suffer from eczema and psoriasis
What can you Expect?
- Softer and more purified skin
- Calms the sebaceous glands
- Minimize oil/sebum production
- Improve the appearance of acne conditions
- Promotes healing of acne scars
- Kills the P.acnes bacteria that causes acne
GREEN FOR ANTI-SKIN PIGMENTATION
Green light Helps control hyperpigmentation and fades sun damage. Helps to fade the appearance of many skin imperfections
The Green LED light treatment can help to fade the appearance of freckles as well as age spots, reddish and brown patches, hyperpigmentation and fades sun damage
How does it Work?
The green light works from the bottom up. So it targets the pigmentation skin cells and prevents them from travelling to the skin’s surface. It breaks up melanin clusters to get rid of existing skin discolouration.
Who should use Green Light?
- Discolouration to the skin
- Age spots
- Broken capillaries
- Sun spots
- Irrated skin
What can you Expect?
- A reduction in pigmentation problems
- Reducing the production of melaninand pigmentation
- A reduction in sun induced pigmentation
- A radiant and even skin tone
GET A FREE SESSION!!
Try a single session for £9.99 & if you then buy a Full Course we will give you the £9.99 off the course price so you end up getting a session for FREE!
(Not valid in conjunction with any other offer)
(1 x 20 min session)
HALF COURSE (5 sessions)
(5 x 20 min session to be used within 14 Days)
Cost per session: £5.99
FULL COURSE (10 sessions)
(10 x 20 min session to be used within 30 Days)
Cost per session: £4.99
Available now exclusive to Selected Tanz Salons!
Ayr, Bathgate, Bellshill, Carluke, Corstorphine, East Kilbride, Granton, Livingston, Meadowbank, Motherwell, Musselburgh, Newington, Slateford & Wishaw